We’ve all seen them, the “OMG, it can’t be Monday, again” memes. You know, like this one:
What would happen if we decided that Monday was just as awesome as Saturday? After all, we still have the choice about how we’ll approach each day. Sometimes, all it takes is some music to refocus us. Here are some popular songs used to motivate many. I hope they help you too!
- It’s My Life, by Bon Jovi
- Don’t Stop Believing, by Journey
- Fight Song, by Rachel Platten (also the Piano Guys’ arrangement of Fight Song)
- Roll with the Changes, by REO Speedwagon
- Tubthumping, by Chumbawamba
- Firework, by Katy Perry
- Hey Soul Sister, by Train
- Keep Your Head Up, by Andy Grammer
- I Believe I Can Fly, by Kelly
- The Climb, by Miley Cyrus
- How Do You Like Me Now?, by Toby Keith
- Good to be Alive (Hallelujah), by Andy Grammer
- Happy, by Pharrell Williams
Happy Monday! Here’s to conquering the culture and turning it around.